My disability supports
Managing safety

My Disability Supports - Managing Safety

Father and child

This information is aimed at people with disability who directly employ workers to provide supports to them in the home or community.  This includes people receiving direct payments (this can be the participant or their nominee) from the NSW Department of Family and Community Services (FACS). However, you may also find this information useful if:

  • you are receiving supports in your home or the community supplied by a service provider
  • you are a service provider with workers who provide support services in the home or community
  • you are a person providing support services to someone in their home or community (whether paid or as a volunteer)
  • you are a friend or relative of a person receiving support services in their home.

If you are a service provider, please visit