Who should join?
ACIA invites the following to become Members:
- Attendant care personnel working in the community (also known as Attendant Care Workers, Personal Care Attendants, Personal Care Assistants, Assistants in Nursing, Support Workers, etc.)
- Organisations who deliver attendant care services
- Peak support and disability advocacy groups at regional and state level supporting people with attendant care needs
- Organisations involved in research, policy or advocacy in the health and community care sector
- Any other individual or organisation interested in supporting ACIA to enhance the quality of attendant care service provision
To become a member of ACIA, please download the ACIA Member Application Form-2016-17 and send it to ACIA. We welcome members from all States and Territories in Australia.