Who should join?
ACIA invites the following to become Members:
- Community services personnel working in the community (also known as support Workers, Personal Care Attendants, Personal Care Assistants, Assistants in Nursing, etc.)
- Organisations who deliver community services
- Peak support and disability advocacy groups at regional and state level supporting people with community services needs
- Organisations involved in research, policy or advocacy in the health and community care sector
- Any other individual or organisation interested in supporting ACIA to enhance the quality of community service provision
To become a member of ACIA, please download the ACIA Membership Application Form and send it to ACIA. We welcome members from all States and Territories in Australia.